Thursday, May 21, 2015

Matte Painting Challenge #4 "Age Of Destruction" (Complete)

Challenge rules and brief post Click Here
CG Society WIP post on Click Here
Been a while since I enter a digital matte painting challenge, here are a few WIP shots...

WIP 1


As always I will be keeping this updated to the final image, check back often.
Update : 5/24/2015

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone, I got some time today to continue working on this shot. Here you will see me trying to playing around with ideas cause of the destruction.
WIP 2
Hi, im back with another update.  This time I wanted to reduce the amount of detail on my last WIP.  I took out some things that wasn't working for me.


After reading the objective again, I will work my next WIP towards removing a few more things and cleaning up this shot to finalize.

WIP 3

WIP 4

WIP 5

Final