Monday, August 16, 2010


Did another correction when I got home. Also enlarge the size.
Color Correction - Tint of green to set the mood
Color Correction - I tried added red but it threw the mood out the window.

Its been a while since I did cartoons, but I figure why not for this week the topic was "demonic children." ( My idea of an demon child would definitely be zombie kids. I found cartooning to be very difficult, its been almost 5 months since I touch base. I had fun and I feel this piece definitely shows my improvement. Well there ya go enjoy! oh ya the characters in here are all real people, some are my close friends and some co-workers.